POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Blender Vs PovRay : Re: Blender Vs PovRay Server Time
12 Jun 2024 13:10:20 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Blender Vs PovRay
From: stbenge
Date: 29 Oct 2008 14:40:51
Message: <4908ae33$1@news.povray.org>
Stephen wrote:
> "Janet" <par### [at] attnet> wrote:
>
>> I just want to say this is so much fun to play around with. Thanks for sharing
>> it.
>>

> My mother would have given her eye teeth for a pattern generator like this. I
> can see her using it for Fair Isle jumpers.
>
> Stephen

Eye teeth? Are those little stones you put into your teeth? If so, I
thought Kim Stanley Robinson came up with that...

Oh, I just remembered why I didn't post this pattern before. Your
message reminded me that I once had plans to generate textile patterns
with the hopes of selling them, using this generator. Oh well, maybe one
of you can do it ;)

Sam