POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : My humble thanks... Server Time
31 Jul 2024 16:28:47 EDT (-0400)
  My humble thanks... (Message 5 to 14 of 14)
From: Warp
Subject: Re: My humble thanks...
Date: 5 Mar 2007 04:23:59
Message: <45ebe1af@news.povray.org>
Dan Byers <nomail@nomail> wrote:
> http://youtube.com/goofygraffix

  I think those bee videos rulez.

--
                                                          - Warp

Post a reply to this message

From: Nicolas George
Date: 5 Mar 2007 04:36:05
Message: <45ebe485$1@news.povray.org>
"Dan Byers"  wrote in message
<web.45eb99ad5a485b49b17f5e970@news.povray.org>:
> I uploaded the movie to YouTube.com last night -- it's at
> http://youtube.com/goofygraffix.  Look for "Break Time" (should be the
> featured video).

It is <URL: http://youtube.com/watch?v=n1X7Gq8xv8M >. It is simple and
elegant. Congratulations.

>		    I'll get a fresh copy of it uploaded to my site
> (goofygraffix.com), for those that prefer a straight MPEG-1 over YouTube's
> Shockwave-induced funkiness...

The main problem with youtube videos is not the codec/format, it is the very
low bitrate. To get good quality, I would recommend using the x264 codec
library, which gives very good results (do not forget to enable B-frames).
Or, if you want to stay classic, XviD is quite a good choice too.

Post a reply to this message