POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : My humble thanks... : Re: My humble thanks... Server Time
31 Jul 2024 12:21:20 EDT (-0400)
  Re: My humble thanks...
From: Dan Byers
Date: 5 Mar 2007 22:35:00
Message: <web.45ece1395a485b492d60dc800@news.povray.org>
"Greg M. Johnson" <pte### [at] thecommononethatstartswithYcom> wrote:

> Able to provide a link to your anim or to the award announcement? :)

Okay, got links to the MPEG-1 on my site.  It's at
http://goofygraffix.com/movies/break_time.mpg.  Or you can go to the Films
page and click on the link.  The version that's on there now is around 13
MB or so; overnight I'm going to upload an 18.5 MB version.  Slightly
higher bit rate, but still mono sound -- my copy of ffmpeg pukes like the
groom-to-be at a bachelor party whenever I try to pass it stereo sound.
Weird...

--
Dan
GoofyGraffix.com