POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Short code contest Server Time
31 Jul 2024 18:21:15 EDT (-0400)
  Short code contest (Message 1 to 10 of 11)
From: Paul Bourke
Subject: Short code contest
Date: 24 Sep 2006 08:40:01
Message: <web.45167b93e2218d9685a114a40@news.povray.org>
Any interest in another short code contest?
The last one was over 2 years ago
   http://local.wasp.uwa.edu.au/~pbourke/rendering/scc3/
I wondered about adding a new twist to make it harder .... under 256 bytes
and use only spheres. I'm up to organising it if there is sufficient
interest.
P a u l   B o u r k e
http://local.wasp.uwa.edu.au/~pbourke/

Post a reply to this message