POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Short code contest : Re: Short code contest Server Time
31 Jul 2024 20:15:48 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Short code contest
From: Raf256
Date: 25 Sep 2006 04:53:38
Message: <45179912@news.povray.org>
Paul Bourke <web.4517308255b9135e5a039020@news.povray.org> Monday 25 of
September 2006 03:27

> I don't think so, the "elegance" of this contest is that everything is
> contained in one file .... along those lines I planned to disallow
> "#include".

This would be the only allowed file.

Povray syntax - it is nice to read, but time and space waste to type in,
especially in short code contest.

With my one include as above, you would be rather limited to the number of
primitives/directives you can use, not to the length of their names.

--
Cytat tygodnia: