POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : contemporary photorealism Server Time
2 Aug 2024 16:22:21 EDT (-0400)
  contemporary photorealism (Message 15 to 24 of 44)
From: Christoph Hormann
Subject: Re: contemporary photorealism
Date: 15 Dec 2004 18:05:01
Message: <cpqfst$p7l$1@chho.imagico.de>
Anthony D. Baye wrote:

> For those of us here who don't know, but would like to, a BDRF is a
> Bi-Directional Re-distribution function,

Actually it is BRDF and it means Bi-Directional Reflectance Distribution
Function.

Christoph

Last updated 23 Sep. 2004 _____./\/^>_*_<^\/\.______

Post a reply to this message

From: Anthony D  Baye
Date: 15 Dec 2004 19:50:00
Message: <web.41c0db3ae72f59078a85f6810@news.povray.org>
> Anthony D. Baye wrote:
> >
> > For those of us here who don't know, but would like to, a BDRF is a
> > Bi-Directional Re-distribution function,
>
> Actually it is BRDF and it means Bi-Directional Reflectance Distribution
> Function.
>
> Christoph
>
> --
> POV-Ray tutorials, include files, Sim-POV,
> HCR-Edit and more: http://www.tu-bs.de/~y0013390/
> Last updated 23 Sep. 2004 _____.//^>_*_<^/.______

Yeah, that sounds right.  I kept backing out of the posting area by
accident, I guess in my frustration I got it Garbled.  Sorry.

ADB

Post a reply to this message