POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Dust Server Time
2 Jun 2024 18:58:05 EDT (-0400)
  Dust (Message 1 to 10 of 11)
From: Vladimir
Subject: Dust
Date: 27 Aug 2004 16:45:00
Message: <web.412f9cde347225dd302903ba0@news.povray.org>
Is there an easy way to cover everything in your scene with a thin layer of
dust. oh and also without taking up huge amounts of memory and slowing the
render speed down too much- ive been thinkink of trying a mesh with a
single triangle to take advantage of mesh instantiation(sp?) but is this
the best answer?
Thanks
Peter

Post a reply to this message