POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Virtualight Server Time
4 Aug 2024 18:21:21 EDT (-0400)
  Virtualight (Message 9 to 18 of 38)
<<< Previous 8 Messages Goto Latest 10 Messages Next 10 Messages >>>
From: Gilles Tran
Subject: Re: Virtualight
Date: 23 May 2003 12:19:25
Message: <3ece4a0d$1@news.povray.org>

web.3ece265547d3238c109cfda10@news.povray.org...
> Thanks everyone for your views, all of which are good and solid
reasonings.
> BTW, is there a good repository to get photorealistic povray files to test
> out?

The main sources for Pov-Ray scene files (photorealistic or not) are:
- the "advanced" directory of the official Pov-Ray distribution
- the two "scene-files" (text and binaries) groups in this forum
- the www.irtc.org site (many Pov-Ray images are given with a more or less
functional scene code)

Users' sites often contain full scenes :
Jaime Vives Piqueres' http://www.ignorancia.org/galleries.php
My own site : http://www.oyonale.com/ressources/english/ (scroll down to
"macros and sources")
See also a (far from exhaustive, still in the process to be completed) list
of such sites here:
http://www.oyonale.com/ressources/english/tools.htm#POV-Ray

G.

--