POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Another competition? Server Time
3 Aug 2024 12:17:12 EDT (-0400)
  Another competition? (Message 21 to 29 of 29)
From: Ross
Subject: Re: Another competition?
Date: 3 May 2004 11:58:29
Message: <40966c25@news.povray.org>
news:4094f199@news.povray.org...
> Christopher James Huff <cja### [at] earthlinknet> wrote:
> > Radiosity only. Not much description needed...
>
>   I actually like this one.
>
>   Defining the rules should be rather easy: Use of light_sources (and
> of course #includes) is forbidden.

I like this, in combination of using only one primitive type. say, a scene
of only spheres and radiosity. or boxes, or torus... Of course, you could
approximate a lot of things with clever CSG and boxes. But it would be more
clever to use something like a torus as your primitive type.

Post a reply to this message