POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Anyone know about NT? Server Time
14 Aug 2024 03:12:49 EDT (-0400)
  Anyone know about NT? (Message 21 to 30 of 34)
<<< Previous 10 Messages Goto Latest 10 Messages Next 4 Messages >>>
From: povray org admin team
Subject: Re: Anyone know about NT?
Date: 5 Jun 1998 12:05:56
Message: <35781705.124961064@news.povray.org>
Andrew McDavid <tot### [at] inamecom> wrote:
>	You said you decided _not_ to make it an NT service.  I was just
>wondering if that meant, if you had decided otherwise, there wouldn't
>have been a 95/98 verson?

Ah, I see. Yes - we had considered a NT-only version, but decided not to
because not everyone can afford to purchase NT. If it had been more available
things may have been different. There's probably a half-dozen other reasons
that it's not NT-only, too, but because of the cost it didn't even get past
first base.

Post a reply to this message