POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : REQUEST: Macro fol Scaffold? Server Time
29 Mar 2024 11:49:38 EDT (-0400)
  REQUEST: Macro fol Scaffold? (Message 11 to 19 of 19)
From: Thomas de Groot
Subject: Re: REQUEST: Macro fol Scaffold?
Date: 31 Jul 2019 02:32:40
Message: <5d413608$1@news.povray.org>
Op 31/07/2019 om 08:24 schreef Thomas de Groot:
> Op 30/07/2019 om 19:24 schreef Bald Eagle:
>>
>> Mike Horvath <mik### [at] gmailcom> wrote:
>>
>>> For cylinders, there was Truss Generator include by Theran Cochran.
>>> Cannot find a download link anywhere however.
>>
>> http://www.oocities.org/ccolefax/links.html
>>

>> http://www.oocities.org/ccolefax/download/truss.zip
>>

> Careful! Malwarebytes blocked both sites here.

To be fair, I should add this:
https://forums.malwarebytes.com/topic/224560-two-false-positives/

--
Thomas

Post a reply to this message

From: jr
Date: 31 Jul 2019 08:45:01
Message: <web.5d418c8a4ed4290e3936914a0@news.povray.org>
hi,

> www.oocities.org/ccolefax/download/truss.zip

tried the included demo scene.  after adding semicolons in various places to
make it work with v3.8, I now get an error:

File 'truss_c.inc' line 47: Parse Error: Domain error in atan2!

no idea why.

regards, jr.

Post a reply to this message

> tried the included demo scene.  after adding semicolons in various places to
> make it work with v3.8, I now get an error:
>
> File 'truss_c.inc' line 47: Parse Error: Domain error in atan2!
>
> no idea why.
>

> regards, jr.

That happens when both arguments are 0.

http://news.povray.org/povray.newusers/message/%3Cweb.582cd625ba97f5c181c811d20%40news.povray.org%3E/#%3Cweb.582cd625ba