POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : 3D images Server Time
1 May 2024 00:33:30 EDT (-0400)
  3D images (Message 1 to 10 of 47)
From: Mike Horvath
Subject: 3D images
Date: 7 Jan 2016 19:01:52
Message: <568efc70$1@news.povray.org>
I just got done watching the new Star Wars movie in 3D. I kept the
glasses. How do I make images like that in POV-Ray?

Mike

Post a reply to this message

From: Norbert Kern
Subject: Re: 3D images
Date: 7 Jan 2016 19:40:00
Message: <web.568f049177c0d9bd2b16ebf70@news.povray.org>
> I just got done watching the new Star Wars movie in 3D. I kept the
> glasses. How do I make images like that in POV-Ray?
>

> Mike

It seems, tonight I've all the answers...

I use StereoPhotoMaker (free) to get *.jps files out of two left/right images (
http://stereo.jpn.org/eng/stphmkr/index.html ).

My LG TV-set understands this formate. The original images have to be squeezed
first (look at binaries.images for an example).

Norbert

Post a reply to this message