POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : 3D images : Re: 3D images Server Time
21 May 2024 21:22:31 EDT (-0400)
  Re: 3D images
From: clipka
Date: 7 Jan 2016 20:15:36
Message: <568f0db8$1@news.povray.org>
Am 08.01.2016 um 01:01 schrieb Mike Horvath:
> I just got done watching the new Star Wars movie in 3D. I kept the
> glasses. How do I make images like that in POV-Ray?

Unless you have a display specifically designed for 3D -- in which case
some 3D glasses should have come with it -- the glasses they give you at
movie theaters are of no use to you. So either way you could just as
well have been a good boy and returned them. (Even if your display is
designed for 3D, the glasses might be incompatible with the system used.)

The only glasses that work with traditional displays are those good old
red-green or red-cyan glasses; if they gave you a set of /those/ at the
theater you should have demanded to get your money back.