POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Help Povray! The master class is required! Server Time
29 Jul 2024 06:20:31 EDT (-0400)
  Help Povray! The master class is required! (Message 1 to 10 of 21)
From: LanuHum
Subject: Help Povray! The master class is required!
Date: 8 Jan 2014 06:25:01
Message: <web.52cd35564356912b7a3e03fe0@news.povray.org>
Hi!
I am the member of Russian-speaking community Blender3D
I saw very beautiful works performed in Povray
I write the exporter from Blender to Povray, but I am not a master in Povray
Me ask: "Why I do it? That it is better: Povray or Luxrender, or Cycles?"
I don't know what to answer.
On our site carried out the test: one scene - different renderers.
Luxrender:
http://www.blender3d.org.ua/forum/rendering/iwe/upload/render-test2.jpg
http://www.blender3d.org.ua/forum/rendering/iwe/upload/render-test.Scene.00002.jpg
http://www.blender3d.org.ua/forum/rendering/iwe/upload/s_tonemapped_plus_35_saturation.jpg
V-ray:
http://www.blender3d.org.ua/forum/rendering/iwe/upload/render_Camera.0019_35min.jpg
Yafaray:
http://www.blender3d.org.ua/forum/rendering/iwe/upload/rt1_0.jpg
Indigo:
http://blender3d.org.ua/forum/rendering/iwe/upload/indigo-iso600.jpg
MicroRender:
http://www.blender3d.org.ua/forum/rendering/iwe/upload/MicroRender.jpg
Other:
http://www.blender3d.org.ua/forum/rendering/iwe/upload/01tm2.jpg
http://blender3d.org.ua/forum/rendering/iwe/upload/render-test.jpg

Who can show to participants, what Povray - very good renderer for this scene?
If you have no time or desire, help me to adjust a scene.
Scene in a format test.pov here:
http://yadi.sk/d/EW-M2QoIFe2A3

Post a reply to this message