POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Questionable Content on the Newsgroups Server Time
3 Aug 2024 18:20:28 EDT (-0400)
  Questionable Content on the Newsgroups (Message 41 to 50 of 88)
From: Rick [Kitty5]
Subject: Re: Questionable Content on the Newsgroups
Date: 5 Apr 2004 09:19:28
Message: <40715cdf@news.povray.org>
Greg M. Johnson wrote:
> Pornography is wrong; it is an affront to the Creator.  Those who find
> themselves creators of pornographic content ought not despair on that
> account, for there is One who has prepared salvation for them, who says,
> "Come to the Feast of the Lamb".  This is the Christian context I come
> from, and I believe it to be literal truth.

I find that more offensive than any image posted here.

--
Rick

Kitty5 NewMedia http://Kitty5.com
POV-Ray News & Resources http://Povray.co.uk
TEL : (+44) 0845 1083740 - ICQ : 15776037

PGP Public Key : http://pgp.kitty5.com

Post a reply to this message

From: Dave Matthews
Date: 5 Apr 2004 09:49:11
Message: <407163d7$1@news.povray.org>
Rafal 'Raf256' Maj wrote:

> I think creating pbi.adults (or in general pb.adults) should satisfie both
> "sides". Just a suggestion.

Since you see no problem determining what types of images should go into
a "pbi.adults," then, perhaps there should be no problem determining
what types of images should ^not^ be posted in "p.b.images." (hint: see
your own answer to the first question.)  Simple enough.  Then, I don't
think there's anything stopping anyone who so wishes from establishing
their own "pbi.adults" on their own server, if this admin would rather
not -- and I can understand why they might rather not.

Personally, about the only thing I find offensive is apparently highly
intelligent people refusing to use a bit of common sense (and I don't
mean you, Rafal.)

Dave Matthews

Post a reply to this message