POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Questionable Content on the Newsgroups : Re: Questionable Content on the Newsgroups Server Time
3 Aug 2024 20:13:18 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Questionable Content on the Newsgroups
From: Dave Matthews
Date: 5 Apr 2004 09:49:11
Message: <407163d7$1@news.povray.org>
Rafal 'Raf256' Maj wrote:

> I think creating pbi.adults (or in general pb.adults) should satisfie both
> "sides". Just a suggestion.

Since you see no problem determining what types of images should go into
a "pbi.adults," then, perhaps there should be no problem determining
what types of images should ^not^ be posted in "p.b.images." (hint: see
your own answer to the first question.)  Simple enough.  Then, I don't
think there's anything stopping anyone who so wishes from establishing
their own "pbi.adults" on their own server, if this admin would rather
not -- and I can understand why they might rather not.

Personally, about the only thing I find offensive is apparently highly
intelligent people refusing to use a bit of common sense (and I don't
mean you, Rafal.)

Dave Matthews