POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Camera look_at question Server Time
3 Aug 2024 18:19:02 EDT (-0400)
  Camera look_at question (Message 11 to 20 of 22)
<<< Previous 10 Messages Goto Latest 10 Messages Next 2 Messages >>>
From: Tom Melly
Subject: Re: Camera look_at question
Date: 22 Jan 2004 10:14:40
Message: <400fe8e0$1@news.povray.org>
"Jim Charter" <jrc### [at] msncom> wrote in message

> Ah I get it now.

From Severi or from the image in binaries.images?

>  Divorse

Either you can't spell, or Dolly Parton has a lot of re-recording to do....

Post a reply to this message

From: Rune
Date: 22 Jan 2004 10:38:56
Message: <400fee90$1@news.povray.org>
Philippe Debar wrote:
> You could check POV-Ray 3.5/scenes/camera/shear.pov

Ah yes, I was going to point out applying a matrix to the camera. Didn't
know there was a sample scene for it though. That's neat. :)

Rune
rune|vision:  http://runevision.com **updated Dec 30**

"Rune" <run### [at] runevisioncom> wrote in message
> Philippe Debar wrote:
> > You could check POV-Ray 3.5/scenes/camera/shear.pov
>
> Ah yes, I was going to point out applying a matrix to the camera. Didn't
> know there was a sample scene for it though. That's neat. :)

Gimme about 6 million years and I might understand how that works... IMHO Neo
had it easy.

Post a reply to this message