POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Camera look_at question : Re: Camera look_at question Server Time
3 Aug 2024 20:14:17 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Camera look_at question
From: Tom Melly
Date: 23 Jan 2004 04:46:12
Message: <4010ed64$1@news.povray.org>
"Philippe Debar" <phd### [at] wanadoobe> wrote in message
> What is the problem ? Understanding shearing,

Yes - but I can at least see what it does (sort of - I don't really understand
why it helps so much with the perspective problem)

> the matrix

Yes - although, like quantum physics, it makes sense for about 5 mins after
reading that faq on 'em.

> or how to set up the camera ?

Yes - this is where I really get into trouble. I've read the docs on the camera
several times, and still can't get my head around the various options and how
they interact.