POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : #read-question Server Time
3 Aug 2024 18:21:27 EDT (-0400)
  #read-question (Message 1 to 10 of 12)
From: Hartmut Wagener
Subject: #read-question
Date: 2 Nov 2003 02:52:48
Message: <3fa4b7d0$1@news.povray.org>
It is possible to read values by the #read-statement.
It is no problem when the used file has only one line.
But for typing it is much easier if the file has more lines.
But this causes an error. Any hints how to read a multi-line
file?

Example : <0,0,0>,<2,3,5>,<5,7,8> reads correct
but
<0,0,0),
<2,3,5>,
<5,7,8>