POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : #read-question : Re: #read-question Server Time
3 Aug 2024 20:18:59 EDT (-0400)
  Re: #read-question
From: Barron Gillon
Date: 3 Nov 2003 15:44:10
Message: <3fa6be1a$1@news.povray.org>
Yes Warp, and Tim,  we all saw how you pointed that out.  However, I for one
am going to assume he is smart enough that he would have caught the ')'
before comming to the newsgroup.  It seems likely to me that it was a typo
from when he was typing his post.  Furthermore, JC's idea is a good one,
that deserves some consideration.