POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Re: povQ&T (aka. povVFAQ) new look Server Time
6 Aug 2024 02:22:11 EDT (-0400)
  Re: povQ&T (aka. povVFAQ) new look (Message 41 to 50 of 178)
From: Warp
Subject: Re: povQ&T (aka. povVFAQ) new look
Date: 31 Aug 2002 16:09:52
Message: <3d712290@news.povray.org>
Ken <tyl### [at] pacbellnet> wrote:
> It looks like sh_t in Netscape 4.7. It was much better the other way.

  I don't really want to degrade the pages because of an old and obsolete
browser. If you have any suggestion on how could I modify the page so that
it will look better in N4, but without compromising its current look&feel
in newer browers, I'm ready to make those changes (as long as they make
sense, of course; things like "detect the browser version with javascript"
are out of question).