POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Re: povQ&T (aka. povVFAQ) new look : Re: povQ&T (aka. povVFAQ) new look Server Time
6 Aug 2024 04:21:31 EDT (-0400)
  Re: povQ&T (aka. povVFAQ) new look
From: Ken
Date: 31 Aug 2002 23:23:30
Message: <3D7188FE.3FD95C6D@pacbell.net>
Warp wrote:

>   So Netscape 4 is not supported nor developed anymore,

And Windows 98 is no longer in development yet 10's of millions of people
worldwide are still using it as are millions of people still using Netscape
4.x browsers. I consider it a poor design choice on your part to exclude those
people who use it and it certainly speaks poorly of your customer service
attitude. If you want your site completely usable by only 5-10% of all the
worlds computer users fine but don't expect me to keep upgrading to keep up
with it. Since there are reasonable alternatives that would satisfy everyone
your arguments are worthless.

P.S. I was running POV-Ray v2.2 in DOS today and it worked great. So much
for cutting edge technology.

--
Ken Tyler