POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Re: povQ&T (aka. povVFAQ) new look : Re: povQ&T (aka. povVFAQ) new look Server Time
6 Aug 2024 04:16:40 EDT (-0400)
  Re: povQ&T (aka. povVFAQ) new look
From: Ken
Date: 31 Aug 2002 19:16:56
Message: <3D714F31.C3CB8F2C@pacbell.net>
Xplo Eristotle wrote:

> Ken wrote:
> >
> > Style sheets may sound like a good
> > idea on the surface...
>
> Style sheets *are* a good idea.

I could go into business making wheel rims for cars but if I don't put
the bolt holes in the right place they won't fit any car on the market.
The problem with style sheets is that the bolt holes are in the wrong
place and too many browsers don't support them. It's just bad business
to use them on a web page if you want to cater to the broadest range
of users that visit that site. And that's all I have to say about that.

--
Ken Tyler