POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Memory consuming...? Server Time
6 Aug 2024 12:24:14 EDT (-0400)
  Memory consuming...? (Message 1 to 10 of 14)
From: Tim Nikias
Subject: Memory consuming...?
Date: 29 May 2002 12:02:13
Message: <3CF4FB72.D0F9731D@gmx.de>
I've been tracing lots of animations lately, and after
some time my computer starts stuttering, WINAMP
freaks out, my internet-connection zaps out...

I'm wondering if this has got anything to do with
the reported bug of POV 3.5s memory-handling,
and want to do some checks.

Anyone know a good, easy to use freeware programm for
Win98, so that I can check memory usage?

--
Tim Nikias
Email: Tim### [at] gmxde

Post a reply to this message