POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Memory consuming...? : Re: Memory consuming...? Server Time
6 Aug 2024 04:21:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Memory consuming...?
From: Tim Nikias
Date: 30 May 2002 13:20:49
Message: <3CF65F5F.C315AAFC@gmx.de>
> Well, how many messages are in the message window by then?  I suppose many.

This note got me thinking. Is there a way to have POV-Ray
(in Windows) flush the message-stream? Perhaps that's whats
causing the most trouble for Windows users...

And I mean something different than restarting POV manually.
Something automatic would be helpful, I guess...

Suggestions?

--
Tim Nikias
Email: Tim### [at] gmxde