POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : What abilites should a particle system have? Server Time
7 Aug 2024 07:17:31 EDT (-0400)
  What abilites should a particle system have? (Message 11 to 16 of 16)
From: Tim Nikias
Subject: Re: What abilites should a particle system have?
Date: 5 Dec 2001 19:10:17
Message: <3C0EB6FF.27BC77C5@gmx.de>
I really enjoy reading this. Hope others will continue, since I intend to
write down and sort the list and place it on my website (which is currently
under construction).

I also like people commenting on how things are possible, since mostly, more
people come to better conclusions, since there's a broader perspektive.

Tim

Post a reply to this message

> I really enjoy reading this. Hope others will continue, since I intend to
> write down and sort the list and place it on my website (which is
currently
> under construction).
>
> I also like people commenting on how things are possible, since mostly,
more
> people come to better conclusions, since there's a broader perspektive.

its just important that we don't strive to be too different

when something has been implemented perfectly in another application, lets
not re invent the wheel

--

Rick

Kitty5 WebDesign - http://Kitty5.com
POV-Ray News & Resources - http://Povray.co.uk
TEL : +44 (01270) 501101 - FAX : +44 (01270) 251105 - ICQ : 15776037

PGP Public Key