POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : What abilites should a particle system have? : Re: What abilites should a particle system have? Server Time
7 Aug 2024 09:22:36 EDT (-0400)
  Re: What abilites should a particle system have?
From: Tim Nikias
Date: 5 Dec 2001 19:10:17
Message: <3C0EB6FF.27BC77C5@gmx.de>
I really enjoy reading this. Hope others will continue, since I intend to
write down and sort the list and place it on my website (which is currently
under construction).

I also like people commenting on how things are possible, since mostly, more
people come to better conclusions, since there's a broader perspektive.

Tim