POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Hey Ken! Server Time
9 Aug 2024 15:26:10 EDT (-0400)
From: C J
Subject: Hey Ken!
Date: 11 Jul 2000 17:28:48

From: Ken
Subject: Hey C.J.!
Date: 11 Jul 2000 17:46:34

> Did you have this one in your big list?

No I didn't but I do now.

Thanks,

From: C J  - POV User
Subject: Re: Hey Ken!
Date: 11 Jul 2000 20:13:29
Message: <396bb829@news.povray.org>
N.P.
I've been playing around with it, the interface remiinds me a little of
blender although I'm quite blind in it. I will have dl the guide.

C.J. - POV User
www.croswinds.net/~povstudy

From: Ken
Date: 11 Jul 2000 20:23:02
Message: <396BB93C.3F8FCD85@pacbell.net>
"C.J. - POV User" wrote:

> N.P.
> I've been playing around with it, the interface remiinds me a little of
> blender although I'm quite blind in it. I will have dl the guide.

Let us know how you do with it. There are quite a few people here
that are interested in a good NURBS modelling program.

> Let us know how you do with it. There are quite a few people here
> that are interested in a good NURBS modelling program.

Sure thing, although right now I'm up to my neck in blender. So a really
good look at it will have to wait for for now.

Have you used blender? The interface I feel is rather obtuse, but the more I
use it the easier it becomes. It also helps that Blender has a strong user
following too.

C.J. - POV User
www.crosswinds.net/~povstudy

Post a reply to this message

> Sure thing, although right now I'm up to my neck in blender. So a really
> good look at it will have to wait for for now.

Fair enough.

> Have you used blender? The interface I feel is rather obtuse, but the more I
> use it the easier it becomes. It also helps that Blender has a strong user
> following too.

Actually no, I have not tried blender. The general consensus on c.g.r.r.
however is that the interface in not very intuitive. A couple of people
that I know of are now dedicated to it so it seems to show some promise.