POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Hey Ken! : Re: Hey Ken! Server Time
9 Aug 2024 13:25:14 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Hey Ken!
From: C J
Date: 12 Jul 2000 09:29:02
Message: <396c729e$1@news.povray.org>
They are right. Blenders interface leaves a lot to be desired, but I have
been finding it easier since I've downloading some tutorials from some
blender sites. Also they have no online help system at all, so every time
you need to find a question you will have to either go online and hunt for
it or they do sell a manual. This of course just makes me appreciate all the
work put into POV-Ray all the more.
The good news about blender is once you start to get over the initial
learning curve, Blender has a lot to offer. Once I am more confident with
blenders interface I will begin work on a multi-part tutorial that goes from
modeling in blender to exporting, to conversion, to rendering in POV-Ray.
Hmmm.....I think I must have bumped my head....

C.J. - POV User