POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Hey Ken! : Re: Hey Ken! Server Time
9 Aug 2024 13:24:53 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Hey Ken!
From: C J  - POV User
Date: 11 Jul 2000 23:36:44
Message: <396be7cc@news.povray.org>
> Let us know how you do with it. There are quite a few people here
> that are interested in a good NURBS modelling program.

Sure thing, although right now I'm up to my neck in blender. So a really
good look at it will have to wait for for now.

Have you used blender? The interface I feel is rather obtuse, but the more I
use it the easier it becomes. It also helps that Blender has a strong user
following too.

C.J. - POV User
www.crosswinds.net/~povstudy