POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Hey Ken! : Re: Hey Peter! Server Time
9 Aug 2024 13:22:20 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Hey Peter!
From: C J
Date: 14 Jul 2000 09:32:41
Message: <396f1679@news.povray.org>
C.J.

Peter Toneby <woo### [at] accumuse> wrote in message
> I have been using blender since at least 1.55 (probably one or 2
> versions earlier),
> and I really had major problems at first, but within a few days (much
> less than for
> 3Dstudio Max R2) I was able to do quite advanced stuff, and the
> tutorials available
> are quite good, but as stated by others it's very hard at first, but
> spacekey is your
> friend ;).

And I agree, that spacebar has a special place in my heart. I am finding it
much easier to operate (thanks to the tutorials) but there are a few areas
I'm not quite certain about. The tutorial are good, but sometimes they can
be sketchy. Hopefully the v2 will have some of their interface issues worked
out and provide a on-line help. That would really polish the app nicely.

Since you have some experience with Blender may I e-mail you a question or
two if I have a problem?