POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : IRTC source files Server Time
9 Aug 2024 17:24:12 EDT (-0400)
  IRTC source files (Message 1 to 10 of 11)
From: Bill DeWitt
Subject: IRTC source files
Date: 15 May 2000 12:25:01
Message: <392024dd@news.povray.org>
I have been trying to render some of the IRTC files and I am amazed that so
far none of the ones I tried to run would do so. Missing files, misnamed
files, orphaned variables, and huge typos.

Am I just unlucky in my choices or is this the way it goes, people
maybe -trying- to make their files not workable?

Post a reply to this message

Which ones did you try - I'm fairly sure mine always work although I'll
leave out famous includes and maybe supply lower res. image-maps/hfs/etc.

On Mon, 15 May 2000 12:25:08 -0400, Bill DeWitt wrote:
>I have been trying to render some of the IRTC files and I am amazed that so
>far none of the ones I tried to run would do so. Missing files, misnamed
>files, orphaned variables, and huge typos.
>
>Am I just unlucky in my choices or is this the way it goes, people
>maybe -trying- to make their files not workable?

Mine render as posted.  Perhaps you've selected images that are dependent
on imagemaps or models that aren't included.  Such is often noted in the
.txt file.