POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : IRTC source files : Re: IRTC source files Server Time
9 Aug 2024 19:38:01 EDT (-0400)
  Re: IRTC source files
From: Gilles Tran
Date: 16 May 2000 05:48:32
Message: <39211860.8013C200@inapg.inra.fr>
Bill DeWitt wrote:

> Am I just unlucky in my choices or is this the way it goes, people
> maybe -trying- to make their files not workable?

I don't think anyone makes his/her files not workable just for the fun of
annoying fellow users... There are many reasons, already mentioned in this
thread. In my case, I put JPG image maps instead of PNG, because the zip file
would have been too big otherwise, so that you have to convert them back before
running some of the scenes. At least this won't be a problem with povray 3.5.
G.