POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : IRTC source files : Re: IRTC source files Server Time
9 Aug 2024 19:38:27 EDT (-0400)
  Re: IRTC source files
From: Justin Whitton
Date: 15 May 2000 14:50:54
Message: <pcf0isk7ph6k80dfcvepf0lgae89i2u152@4ax.com>
On Mon, 15 May 2000 12:25:08 -0400, "Bill DeWitt"
<the### [at] earthlinknet> wrote:
>I have been trying to render some of the IRTC files and I am amazed that so
>far none of the ones I tried to run would do so. Missing files, misnamed
>files, orphaned variables, and huge typos.
>
>Am I just unlucky in my choices or is this the way it goes, people
>maybe -trying- to make their files not workable?

I usually leave out the bitmap used for ident, as I feel it's not part
of the scene. But I've just checked the .zip file on my HD and it's
there this time.

Maybe you're just unlucky.

---
Justin Whitton
_/\__/ mail: jus### [at] rayjayclaracouk \__/\_
 \/  \ web: www.rayjay.clara.co.uk             /  \/