POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : 3D-to-2D-transformation Server Time
10 Aug 2024 03:15:46 EDT (-0400)
  3D-to-2D-transformation (Message 15 to 24 of 34)
From: Rune
Subject: Re: 3D-to-2D-transformation
Date: 13 May 2000 16:08:51
Message: <391db653@news.povray.org>
"Gilles Tran" wrote:
> We should perhaps not overreact about this.
(...)
> Some of the ethical rules peculiar to the
> net are absolutely unknown outside it:
> unethical behaviours on the net may appear
> unethical only to those who've been using
> it for a while. And there's no reading a
> FAQ about netiquette if you don't know what
> a FAQ is (or a binary attachment).

I agree.

Greetings,

Rune

---
Updated April 25: http://rsj.mobilixnet.dk
Containing 3D images, stereograms, tutorials,

From: Peter Popov
Date: 13 May 2000 16:09:56
Message: <e6drhsc0t2efpj66rr6plapni6khtg332k@4ax.com>
On Sat, 13 May 2000 17:17:31 +0200, "Marc Koester" <mko### [at] gmxnet>
wrote:

>Dear readers,
>
>I read the statements about my person. I apologize by everyone who feels disturbed by
my questions!

I did not feel disturbed at all, just deleted your e-mail when I saw
the long "To: " field. Some people were offended, and rightly so. I
kindly suggest you find some FAQ or other info on netiquette (Emily
Postnews is a good start, try searching for it in your favourite
search engine). I know this will help, at least it did when I was new
to the Internet and stepped on a few toes :)

Peter Popov ICQ : 15002700
Personal e-mail : pet### [at] usanet

Wha?  Hey, I thought you were serious about that Emily Postnews.
To my surprise I found it to be quite the opposite.
Apparently I have a lot to learn about netiquette even though I also
seem to do very well for the most part.
So others might check what I saw there: http://psg.com/emily.html

Bob

"Peter Popov" <pet### [at] usanet> wrote in message
| kindly suggest you find some FAQ or other info on netiquette (Emily
| Postnews is a good start, try searching for it in your favourite
| search engine). I know this will help, at least it did when I was new
| to the Internet and stepped on a few toes :)

Post a reply to this message