POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : 3D-to-2D-transformation : Re: 3D-to-2D-transformation Server Time
10 Aug 2024 03:24:37 EDT (-0400)
  Re: 3D-to-2D-transformation
From: Peter J  Holzer
Date: 14 May 2000 10:01:17
Message: <slrn8ht9o1.7n8.hjp-usenet@teal.h.hjp.at>
On Sat, 13 May 2000 17:10:45 -0500, Bob Hughes wrote:
>Wha?  Hey, I thought you were serious about that Emily Postnews.

Of course he was.

>To my surprise I found it to be quite the opposite.

You did read that note at the beginning, did you?

**NOTE: this is intended to be satirical.  If you do not recognize
  it as such, consult a doctor or professional comedian.  The
  recommendations in this article should recognized for what
  they are -- admonitions about what NOT to do.

	hp

--
   _  | Peter J. Holzer    | Nicht an Tueren mangelt es,
|_|_) | Sysadmin WSR       | sondern an der Einrichtung (aka Content).
__/   | http://www.hjp.at/ |       zum Thema Portale in at.linux