POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : 3D-to-2D-transformation : Re: 3D-to-2D-transformation Server Time
10 Aug 2024 05:21:13 EDT (-0400)
  Re: 3D-to-2D-transformation
From: Philippe Debar
Date: 15 May 2000 09:40:17
Message: <391ffe41@news.povray.org>
news:391ec6fb$1@news.povray.org...
> I see your point and would agree, but I suspect it does not apply in this
> case: Setting up a free e-mail service is usually not done by someone
> completely new to the internet.

Why not? It is not that difficult. Many people access the Internet because
they want an e-mail. Maybe Mr Koester got himself an e-mail only because of
this particular question.

I know spam is not agreable to get, but I agree with Gilles: we are
over-reacting. Mr Koester did apologize.

Povingly,

Philippe