POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : 3D-to-2D-transformation : Re: 3D-to-2D-transformation Server Time
10 Aug 2024 05:19:15 EDT (-0400)
  Re: 3D-to-2D-transformation
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 14 May 2000 19:14:50
Message: <391f336a@news.povray.org>
I went back and looked again.  You're right.  I think I clicked on the
scroll bar to page down some because the first section didn't seem
important, only the questions and answers below the dashed line.
I probably broke a rule of netiquette right there by not reading that
"Note".

Bob

news:slr### [at] tealhhjpat...