POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : 3D-to-2D-transformation : Re: 3D-to-2D-transformation Server Time
10 Aug 2024 03:19:21 EDT (-0400)
  Re: 3D-to-2D-transformation
From: Peter Popov
Date: 13 May 2000 16:09:56
Message: <e6drhsc0t2efpj66rr6plapni6khtg332k@4ax.com>
On Sat, 13 May 2000 17:17:31 +0200, "Marc Koester" <mko### [at] gmxnet>
wrote:

>Dear readers,
>
>I read the statements about my person. I apologize by everyone who feels disturbed by
my questions!

I did not feel disturbed at all, just deleted your e-mail when I saw
the long "To: " field. Some people were offended, and rightly so. I
kindly suggest you find some FAQ or other info on netiquette (Emily
Postnews is a good start, try searching for it in your favourite
search engine). I know this will help, at least it did when I was new
to the Internet and stepped on a few toes :)

Peter Popov ICQ : 15002700
Personal e-mail : pet### [at] usanet