POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : output options Server Time
9 Aug 2024 19:40:26 EDT (-0400)
  output options (Message 1 to 10 of 10)
From: Mike Weber
Subject: output options
Date: 2 May 2000 10:30:56
Message: <390ee6a0@news.povray.org>
I was trying to use these commands in my ini file for an animation:

Preview_Start_Size = 8
Preview_End_Size = 8

It started with the size of 8, but completed the image with size of 1 - but
I want it to complete with size of 8.

Why does it do that?  What is wrong with my statements?

--
Mike

wk: mik### [at] pyxiscom  www.pyxis.com
hm: mwe### [at] sciticom  www.geocities.com/mikepweber