POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : output options : Re: output options Server Time
9 Aug 2024 21:16:49 EDT (-0400)
  Re: output options
From: Mike Weber
Date: 2 May 2000 18:45:14
Message: <390f5a7a$1@news.povray.org>
I was trying /sc[500,500] - but that didn't work.
After reading below /sc500,500 works great!

Thanks for everyone's help!  Now I can do very small framed animations,
batch convert to resize, batch run cmpeg and I'm there!

--
Mike

wk: mik### [at] pyxiscom  www.pyxis.com
hm: mwe### [at] sciticom  www.geocities.com/mikepweber

> | I use cmpeg to compose the animation from a batch file.
> | I see that DTA can:
> | (Geometrical transformation options)
> |     /SC[#,#[,#]]   Rescale pictures to screen res. or specified size
> |     /SCF[#,#[,#]]  Fast, but dumb, rescale
> |
> | but how do you use that?
> | /SC[newx, newy]
> |
> | anyone know?
> |

> | --
> | Mike
> |
> | wk: mik### [at] pyxiscom  www.pyxis.com
> | hm: mwe### [at] sciticom  www.geocities.com/mikepweber
> |

> | "Thorsten Froehlich" <tho### [at] trfde> wrote in message

Its