POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : While we are talking about changes Server Time
10 Aug 2024 07:19:01 EDT (-0400)
  While we are talking about changes (Message 37 to 46 of 46)
From: Matt Giwer
Subject: Re: While we are talking about changes
Date: 16 Mar 2000 02:26:07
Message: <38D08CBF.FC42361A@ij.net>
cre### [at] belialrenonvus wrote:

> so my method of making ALL my objects at 0,0,0 and then translating them
> where I want them is umm....non-standard?:) (I swear I make everything at
> 0,0,0 then translate and rotate to where it looks right) I find it easier
> but then hehehe :)

	Should you get into animation, that is the only way to do it.
Just make variables rather than absolutes for everything that
moves.

--
<A href="http://www.giwersworld.org">A free internet for a free
people.</a>

Post a reply to this message

From: Alberto
Date: 16 Mar 2000 13:23:39
Message: <38D12716.8E565F19@ma.usb.ve>
Ron Parker wrote:

> On Tue, 14 Mar 2000 16:24:38 -0800, Ken wrote:
> >sphere{0,1) // a unit sphere at the origin
>
> That's not a unit sphere.  It's a sphere of unit radius.

Well, the sphere with unit radius is commonly referred to as the unit
sphere.

alberto

Post a reply to this message