POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : POV-CSDL (or Java Binding?) Server Time
10 Aug 2024 09:11:57 EDT (-0400)
  POV-CSDL (or Java Binding?) (Message 21 to 30 of 92)
From: Chris Huff
Subject: Re: POV-CSDL (or Java Binding?)
Date: 12 Mar 2000 14:28:55
Message: <chrishuff_99-6F07FD.14304612032000@news.povray.org>
In article <38CBE442.C4C2F034@pacbell.net>, lin### [at] povrayorg
wrote:

> After all POV-Ray is about making pretty pictures and is not a play
> toy for programmers.

Actually, I think it *is* a play toy for programmers. Think about it:
written by unpaid people in their spare time as recreation, source code
freely available, all the patches that have been written...
It is also a play toy for 3D graphics amateurs, a math visualization
tool, a simple simulator(which could be made a much better simulator
with those "programming" additions you are so against), and many other
things.

--
Chris Huff
e-mail: chr### [at] yahoocom