POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : POV-CSDL (or Java Binding?) : Re: POV-CSDL (or Java Binding?) Server Time
10 Aug 2024 11:23:30 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POV-CSDL (or Java Binding?)
From: TonyB
Date: 12 Mar 2000 15:00:49
Message: <38cbf771@news.povray.org>
>It wouldn't be an extended C/C++/Java with additions for making scenes,
>it would be a new, cleanly designed language based on those languages,
>without all the "dirt" that POV-Script has accumulated over time, and
>designed with the purpose of describing scenes and developing plugins.

Oh, now I get it. I like it. I would also like to code with this new
language. I thought you were going to somehow write your POV scenes in a
pre-existing language. I was trying to figure out how you'd do that. It
would be something in the direction of MEL (Maya) or MAX-script (3DSM). I
like it, I like it. Hop to it!