POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : POV-file that crashes POV-Ray Server Time
10 Aug 2024 05:21:49 EDT (-0400)
  POV-file that crashes POV-Ray (Message 1 to 10 of 21)
From: Tor Olav Kristensen
Subject: POV-file that crashes POV-Ray
Date: 16 Mar 2000 19:23:56
Message: <38D179EE.A2599BC1@hotmail.com>
The file below makes my copy of POV-Ray stop executing.

And then "Dr. Watson" in Windows NT 4.0 (Build 1381: Service Pack 4)
claims that there has been a program fault in pwengine.exe

The PC has an AMD K6 200 MHz MMX processor and 128 MB RAM.

I am using plain POV-Ray v3.1g.watcom.win32 (Pentium II optimized)

Can someone else please also try to run the file below and tell me
about the result?

Regards

Tor Olav

mailto:tor### [at] hotmailcom
http://www.crosswinds.net/~tok/tokrays.html

//-----------------------------------------------------

#version 3.1;

#macro TestMacro(MM)

  #local QQ = array[3]
  #local QQ = MM

  QQ

#end

#declare NN = array[3] { 1, 2, 3 }
#declare TestArray = array[3]
#declare TestArray = TestMacro(TestMacro(NN))

Post a reply to this message