POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : To Whom May Be Concerned Server Time
10 Aug 2024 13:27:12 EDT (-0400)
  To Whom May Be Concerned (Message 1 to 9 of 9)
From: ryan mooney
Subject: To Whom May Be Concerned
Date: 6 Jan 2000 23:42:25
Message: <38741F49.5DE838B6@earthlink.net>
To Whom May Be Concerned,

I Love my official vers.. But there seems to be one problem i don't like
( rather i am jealous of Mega patch users ) My media is not as pretty as
it could be...

I Will Post Two images in pov.bin.images as example of what i mean..

The declarations {method_3,aa_levels, & aa_threshold} really seem to
fine tune the media... the Mega image is so much pretty in my view, and
well...

Will the Official vers. Incorporate this feature(s)... More of a
rhetorical question.. just hoping for implementation in future
updates... please.. pretty please w/ icing in top... and a

Post a reply to this message