POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : To Whom May Be Concerned : Re: To Whom May Be Concerned Server Time
10 Aug 2024 11:26:44 EDT (-0400)
  Re: To Whom May Be Concerned
From: ryan mooney
Date: 7 Jan 2000 13:48:05
Message: <3874E577.AADFCA5E@earthlink.net>
Ok i will try to be patient... Cant hurt To put my two cents in anyhow...
Yes i do like the Mega vers. and its features I downloaded it when i was
informed of the mac vers immediately, but,,, something about the interface
just does not sit well w/ me i much prefer the clean cut 2 window (3 w/
preview) interface of the official... not to mention some other features i
am just quite use to by now...

Thank you for the concern...