POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : To Whom May Be Concerned : Re: To Whom May Be Concerned Server Time
10 Aug 2024 11:26:11 EDT (-0400)
  Re: To Whom May Be Concerned
From: ryan mooney
Date: 9 Jan 2000 02:30:31
Message: <3876E9B0.2EB60963@earthlink.net>
Yes I love it, some of the features i am just not willing to let go, one
most used is the partial render box where i can randomly place a box
around the partial i want to render randomly instead of the partial
image coordinates...

B.T.W... I am planing a "Two Scents" Scene w/ two flipped pennies but...

Well Lincoln  and his memorial are posing some problems.. Any
suggestions...?
I looked on the web w/ no luck in finding a suitable pict. of both sided
of a penny..