POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : To Whom May Be Concerned : Re: To Whom May Be Concerned Server Time
10 Aug 2024 11:25:20 EDT (-0400)
  Re: To Whom May Be Concerned
From: Chris Huff
Date: 7 Jan 2000 14:02:28
Message: <chrishuff_99-589823.14023807012000@news.povray.org>
In article <3874E577.AADFCA5E@earthlink.net>, rdm### [at] earthlinknet wrote:

> Ok i will try to be patient... Cant hurt To put my two cents in anyhow...
> Yes i do like the Mega vers. and its features I downloaded it when i was
> informed of the mac vers immediately, but,,, something about the interface
> just does not sit well w/ me i much prefer the clean cut 2 window (3 w/
> preview) interface of the official... not to mention some other features i
> am just quite use to by now...

You don't like the preferences window? Hmm.
The one thing I have a problem with is the fact that it doesn't save
preferences in the scene file, like the official version does. Other
than that, I like the editor, although I rarely use the new templates
for simple things.
Maybe I will compile a version with the official GUI. And move my patch
work to MegaPOV. Like I have been planning to. :-)
Oh, well. Off to download the latest source...

--
Chris Huff
e-mail: chr### [at] yahoocom