POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : drool.... Server Time
10 Aug 2024 15:17:50 EDT (-0400)
  drool.... (Message 1 to 10 of 16)
From: Sven-Erik Andersen
Subject: drool....
Date: 18 Dec 1999 07:14:50
Message: <385b799e.151505202@204.213.191.228>
Take a look at www.art-render.com. They have a 19in rack-mounted

raytraces more than 25 times faster than software running on high-end
microprocessors.

Now, if only someone was out to by by me a _really_ expensive X-mas
present..... ;)

Sven-Erik Andersen
----
sea### [at] mailcitycom
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Program/2549/

Post a reply to this message

From: Ken
Subject: Re: drool....
Date: 18 Dec 1999 07:25:34
Message: <385B7C10.F126729F@pacbell.net>
Sven-Erik Andersen wrote:

> Take a look at www.art-render.com. They have a 19in rack-mounted

> raytraces more than 25 times faster than software running on high-end
> microprocessors.

  I have known about this site for almost a year now and we have
discussed it on more than one occassion. It would be nice if it
had an architecture with built om programming that supported
POV-Ray directly.

> Now, if only someone was out to by by me a _really_ expensive X-mas
> present..... ;)

The check is in the mail...

--
Wishing you Seasons Greetings, A Merry Christmas, and A Happy New Year !

On Sat, 18 Dec 1999 04:20:32 -0800, Ken <tyl### [at] pacbellnet> wrote:
>> Now, if only someone was out to by by me a _really_ expensive X-mas
>> present..... ;)
>
>The check is in the mail...

Gee, Thanks Uncle Ken!

Sven-Erik Andersen